hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

before and after...



O.K. well, I had Saturday to finish this concrete staining project since Cody was home to watch Noah. The shade in the brochure "terra cotta glaze" matched our brick perfectly, but when I first rolled it on, I wasn't so sure. I really like the color, I'm just not so sure if it goes well with the brick, it needs something to tone it down. But, then I tell myself anything looks better than the gray concrete and plants in them will help also. I think I'm just not up to messing with them anymore, after the cleaning, priming, staining, and sealing marathon. I don't know, someone please give me some input. Cody says they look "fine." Ladies-or gents- some feedback please! Thanks!

1 comments:

Lyle May 22, 2007 at 1:10 AM  

Hey Tan,
I agree with Cody ... they look fine. The color will probably soften a bit in time and some plants will make a big difference.

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made