hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

letting go....

It's been almost two years since I lived in Moscow, but I'm still attached in a lot of ways. I still occasionally check the hospital website to see if I know any babies born there, the Co-op and Daily News are bookmarked too. Anyway, on Sunday there was a guy that went crazy and shot 3 people. One of them was the sexton at the Presbyterian Church on Van Buren and 3rd. Wow, that takes me back. The summer Cody and I were married I was hired as their summer pianist and accompanist, playing all their music for Sunday services and special numbers. It's been constantly coming back to my mind this week, being there at the church and the wonderful people I knew. I just wonder how many are still there. I noticed from the newspaper article that the pastor is someone else. It's just mostly sadness I feel for those who were affected. I can't even explain why I feel so connected to that little town, it was so good to me I guess. Maybe I don't really need to let go, it will always be in a small corner of my heart. Prayers go out to the families.

0 comments:

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made