hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

thankful for...


It's the simple things right? Thanksgiving is next week, gasp, can't believe that! In honor of all things yummy and decadent I'm sharing a couple of my favorites with you. I came across ZOI yogurt at Winco and honey is definitely my flavor of choice. Last night while chatting with Cody about the first win of the season I was sneaking spoonfuls. I felt a little better about eating an entire one when I was running this summer. Somehow yoga doesn't leave me as famished. It is not a low fat low calorie splurge, but oh so worth it! Print this out and go shopping!

I'm also very glad for this food blog. I have to be honest in saying that nearly everything I've made from their recipe archive has been well received by big and little kids alike. (The chipotle burgers were a bit spicy, if that complaint even counts?)They have fantastic photos and tutorials. I read they are publishing a cookbook next year also. I'm making their white chocolate pumpkin cheesecake with pecan gingersnap crust for my Mom's birthday this weekend. How can something with a title like that not be divine, trust me it is. Perfect for Thanksgiving dinner. Mmm, happy feasting! I can't wait to have some time with family and be grateful for my blessed life!

1 comments:

Anonymous May 10, 2011 at 8:52 PM  

Would you believe I'm just viewing this and printing out the coupon?!!! Thanks!!

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made