hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

sweetness...


What's for dinner Mom? Strawberries, whipped cream, and waffles. What's for lunch Mom? Chocolate dipped strawberries! I love it when flats or boxes of fruit come available! We've been enjoying all of the above, and putting some in the freezer as jam and topping for later. One day last week I was making jam and watching it snow outside my kitchen window, that was a definite first. Can't say I've ever made jam while a snowstorm raged outside.

What's a boy to do when his Mom is up to her elbows in sticky goodness for the majority of the morning? Build a super cool apartment complex for his horses. I was instructed that NO pictures were to be taken or the horse Midnight would be very angry, it was a private building. But I managed to sneak one in, he doesn't look too upset. :) Yummy, yummy spring!

0 comments:

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made