hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

spring dresses...




Every time I pass the beautiful brocades at the fabric store I have to walk over and run my hands across them and admire their gorgeous colors. Lauren and Chloe picked out their favorites and I made them Easter dresses. The prints were elegant and the pattern simple. We picked out the cherry blossoms for Ivy. So glad to have three beautiful ladies to sew for!

Feeling crafty? Try out this cool tutorial for the flowers. Thanks Cheryl!

2 comments:

Kristy April 12, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

BEAUTIFUL DRESSES, TANYA!! You are so talented. And what sweet girls you have. Whitney and I made some of those hair flowers last week. Fun!

Andi April 19, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

Tanya, the dresses are gorgeous! (
Are your services for hire)?
So, catching up..... Have you read The Historian yet? What did you think? And - I have a bag full of your baby boy clothes. Give me a call next time you're in town, I can meet you somewhere to return them. :)

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made