hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

left, right, left, right, middle?


Today was Grandparents Day at school, and while I have no grand kids to enjoy yet the girls had been talking about this clown dance/song routine the class has been working on for a few weeks. So I had to sneak in the back and record the fun for future viewing pleasure/embarrassment. Several weeks ago they told me they needed some clown attire and I immediately thought of a couple pairs of my old jeans waiting downstairs to be made into a quilt or something equally cool- three-legged pants. When I was in sixth grade my Mom constructed some for me and a friend out of my Dad's old Levi's. They were fantastic! We wore them as a Halloween costume to school, perfect, we were literally joined at the hip. Memories of tripping in the road while trick or treating, HAVING to sit right by each other at a special table during school (how did the teacher allow that?) Shay- I know you're having some memories all of your own as well :)

Anyway, those pants have since been retired, but I figured this new generation needed a pair to enjoy for a few years to come. They come in handy for all kinds of situations, and perfect for twins! Lauren and Chloe love these events, what a cute group of gals!

1 comments:

Cheryl April 8, 2010 at 7:59 PM  

Hmmm...that might just be a good solution for fighting children too ;)

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made