hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

comfort...


Turning 32 today I had the sweet realization that I've known Cody for over half of those years. Wow, I'm really old :) It's incredible to me how time and so many shared experiences can endear you to someone, how you become like each other in some ways, and yet still appreciate your differences.

Comfort is lying on the bed eating chocolate, kids asleep, house quiet, talking about our days. What made us laugh, what was frustrating, what hilarious things the kids said, future plans...the perfect ending to my day. Love you Cody!

2 comments:

Kristy December 2, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Happy Birthday Tanya! I hope it was great.

Anonymous December 17, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

Cherished photo....that's not my lane anymore...lots of memories. Will you walk down my lane next year and I'll snap a photo? So thankful to have you here to celebrate your birthday.

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made