hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

the burning question...

Chloe: "Mom, if you had seven children, would you cut off your legs if that was the only way you could be with them?"

Me: "Um, I guess, I do appreciate my legs quite a bit though."

Chloe: "I would cut off my legs so I could be with you."

I think I'll take that as a compliment, I think this childhood favorite of mine prompted this random and somewhat grotesque conversation. I take back my hesitation, Chloe never hesitated. I'd do ANYTHING for you Chloe!

2 comments:

Anonymous December 17, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

Wow! This was a touching conversation....thanks for sharing!

Love mom & grandma Yost

Loren, Carrie, and Tayler December 18, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

Ha ha ha!! I love it! She sounds like me when I was a kid :). What a funny little gal!

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made