hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

county fair...

























I have to admit that I'm a small town girl in a lot of ways, one of those being the fair. I much prefer a small county fair to the huge state fairs. I'm probably partial to the Caribou County fair since I grew up going to and participating in it. My Mom and I took the kids and saw the parade, had a picnic, some arm painting, and of course rides. We managed to miss both magic shows, but after snow cones all was forgiven. The day was fun and completely tuckered everyone out. We had such fun being Bancroft for the 24th of July as well. My kids have seen four parades this month and the girls saw their first rodeo. It was unlike anything they'd ever seen, everyone should experience at least one I guess. It ended around 11 p.m. Needless to say, Noah was bushed and very squirmy most of the time. I felt like an Olympic wrestler by the end!

1 comments:

Anonymous August 12, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

I hope you wrote about the rodeo experience...it certainly was something to never forget! You are a good sport, Tanya. The fair was so much more enjoyable with all of you there, except we'll have to go through the buildings next time. I don't know, you think we can with 4?
:-) Love ya,
mom

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made