hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

camping...



What is summer good for if not camping, sticky treats, county fairs, and hot days in the sun? I'm making up for lost time here on the ole blog so here's a whole smattering of pictures from the last few weeks. I cannot believe school is starting this month, I think I say that every year though. Some days of summer truly drag on, but looking back it zooms by. We started an annual camping trip with my family this year. We were the only family able to make it because of scheduling and a new baby being born, my first nephew! We still had fun, wading in the stream, hiking, and eating lots of delicious food like dutch oven enchiladas. We only ended up staying one night, but had the mosquito bites to prove it. Here's to many more smores around the fire!

1 comments:

Steve O'Connor & Shay Yost August 4, 2008 at 4:15 PM  

It woulda been SO fun to have been there with you guys... next year hopefully! Looks like you all had a good time around caribou county! I miss those days! Love ya sis.

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made