hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

half birthdays...



Summer birthdays have to be the best! We had so much fun planning and throwing L & C a 7 1/2 birthday party, but I think the parties are over until about 12ish :) We were having conversations about if it would rain last week and it was one of the warmest days yet. The poor kids were really hot, we just kept refilling their cups of water. We mostly played water games which ended in a water balloon fight with Cody doling out balloons, mainly so he could toss a few of his own I think. That was a hit. We also had a jumper, Cody's boss owns and rents these out. Even for seven year olds it was very fun. We had it at the house until about 8 p.m. and so ALL of us got the chance to play, Noah and I had some fun too. Everyone was lamenting today that the bouncer was gone, it really made the party, not to mention the rest of the day for me, kind of like a glorified trampoline. It was a fun, tiring day, just glad I won't be doing it December 16!
A huge happy birthday to my brother Loren who celebrated yesterday too. Wish you could have shared a cupcake with us. Your card's a bit late in the mail, but trust me, I did think of you yesterday :)

1 comments:

idahohubers June 18, 2008 at 9:48 PM  

I was hoping for photographic evidence of you in all your bouncin' glory! Glad you all had fun at the party. I was telling Jake about your basement. I'm really impressed with how different and big it feels now, it's very un-basementy.

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made