hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

If you had trouble already...


telling the girls apart, it may be even harder now. Chloe wanted her hair cut, at first it was just a little bit, then she wanted to go even shorter and by the time it was finished, it was nearly Lauren's length. Which, as a mom who combs and cares for it was just perfect with me. In my humble opinion seven year olds have no business having long hair anyway. Chloe would seriously go for days without combing it if I wasn't the mean enforcer.
I kept asking Chloe if it was really what SHE wanted, Lauren was just a tad persuasive. I think they purposefully did it to trip people up, how mean right?! Since the cuts they have been wearing matching clothes even trying to fool me, fat chance ladies. But I always have liked them with short bobs and it doesn't mix me up :)
If you don't have the opportunity to spend nearly every waking moment with them like me and are confused- Chloe is on the left :)

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made