hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

at home today...

Last night about 3 a.m Chloe wanders in to our bedroom and complains about her stomach. the "mom" instinct kicks in and and I jump out of bed rushing her into the bathroom. Fifteen seconds later she's lost her dinner. Poor little lamb, about every hour she was up, this morning it finally subsided. Lauren said her stomach hurt as well and was home from school until noon. Fortunately, I don't think it's contagious no one else has been so unlucky. L & C had a birthday party last night and had the usual party food, not sure if that's what got her or not. Cody was also home not feeling the best. I finished Christmas shopping while everyone napped, I think it's early to bed for me tonight though. It was nice to have everyone here today, just lounging around.

I had to post some of Chloe's "poems" that she wrote last night. I just got the biggest kick out of these little pearls of wisdom from a six year old. I'll translate for you although I'm getting pretty good at reading their words.
"You ar rit war you ar." You are right were you are.
"The wold is big but its a good plas for you." The world is big, but its a good place for you.
"Wuts a hart without love?" What's a heart without love?
"The wold is a plas war you can love." The world is a place were you can love.
"the sciy is blue but the sun is yellow." The sky is blue but the sun is yellow.
"you ar nice but sum peopoll mit be mene to you but be nice to them and thell lrn to be nice.
You are nice but some people might be mean to you but be nice to them and they'll learn to be nice.
"you ar speshell even if your not treted that way." You are special even if you're not treated that way.
"your good and I'm good too."
"your life is a geft." Your life is a gift.

So fun, Cody and I love to see their writings, since we both enjoy that also. Hope they bring a smile to your face, they did mine. Which one speaks to you? :)

1 comments:

Anonymous December 7, 2007 at 10:40 AM  

Hansens,
I'm sorry tummies have felt yucky! Chloe-
Keep writing those wonderful poems!
There is good advice for me to live by. I especially like the one "the world is a place where you can love."
There are so many who would like to feel love from some caring person. Thanks for sharing! Love your blog!

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made