hansen happenings

...random thoughts from our lives...

July 2010 p. 136

After four changes of clothing, one very muddy fall, and one shower later, Lauren and Chloe finally decided it was too wet to play outside today. In my defense I went to the library this week and came home with several good books to hold their interest for a while. But coming into the room I hear Lauren quizzing Chloe.
"Would you rather be a small business owner with a suit that maximized cleavage, or a retired dental hygienist with a suit that minimized your hips?"
Tough call. The words cleavage and hygienist were mispronounced and I called her on it. "Do you know what cleavage is?" "No, should I Mom?" Maybe, maybe not, not today at least. Quit reading about swimsuits that flatter middle-aged women and go outside.
Summer time boredom... :)

1 comments:

Cheryl June 12, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

This is so funny! I love your posts Tanya. It also makes me feel good that I am not the only mom who lets my children get good and muddy once in a while...okay, maybe more than once in a while.

words we love...


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in."

the hansens

the hansens

Lauren

Chloe

Noah

Ivy

stuff I've made